Is Your UC System Coping with Remote Workers?
Keep your Avaya platform optimized in the ‘new normal’.
Remote working puts stresses on UC and contact center (CC) platforms, directly impacting both customer and user experience.
But there’s ample scope to change configuration to compensate for remote working and the vagaries of public internet.
February – April 2020 (Covid-19 peak)
In our global customer base:
- VSM processed 32% more calls
- Video up to 8.2% of SIP sessions
- Initially 68.9% of voice sessions seriously impaired
- Within 2-3 weeks, just 3.4% of sessions with quality issues
Data driven decision making
The improvement in quality was directly linked with our customers’ use of VSM data:
- Almost 2500% increase in reports run to pinpoint root cause and drive configuration adjustments
VQM by remote agent insight