VSM ITIL-Aligned Framework
Management and Notification
Proactively manage event flow with standard or customized views
Stay ahead of issues with real-time visibility and alerts
Make informed business decisions from captured data and trends
Big Data, Machine Learning, AI
Automate manual processes with analytics-driven insight
DevOps Continuous Deployment
Tap into continuous service enhancements rolled out every two weeks
Achieve positive outcomes; success is in our DNA.
Virsae’s virtual engineer
Virsae’s AI engine, called Alex, operates as a virtual engineer.
Alex enhances your VSM experience, putting a human face on proactive notifications and actions for critical aspects of UC systems’ performance and customer experience, including network improvements, recommended actions, and impact assessments.
Harnessing the power of AI to go beyond automation, Alex delivers high-value human interaction and support, using machine learning and cognitive services to become more intelligent, more human-like, and more natural.
With Alex at your side, you will get immediate answers to questions about the performance of your UC environment, and a virtual tap on the shoulder to address looming issues. That means you spend less time looking and worrying, and instead focus on high-value tasks.
Machine learning and artificial intelligence for UC systems management
- Go beyond simple monitoring with proactive fixes and high-level automation to resolve issues with less human intervention
- Gain unique insights into UC resource utilization to retire unused capacity, forecast future requirements, and reduce costs
- Work smarter with a centralized interface for communication, escalation, reporting, and customer interaction
- Collect and present CMDB asset information automatically, providing at-a-glance graphical views of your unified communications systems and applications
- Protect your UC network with real-time threat awareness capabilities
Born in the cloud
VSM was conceived and developed from the ground-up to specifically leverage the cloud. DevOps and Agile methodology drive VSM’s continuous development and flow of incremental improvements to customers and end-users.
Customer centric service innovation
VSM microservices are developed separately and optimised independently, supporting the rapid incorporation of user feedback for continuous improvement, new developments and upgrades, at the speed customers and end-users consume their services.
Superior diagnostic powers
VSM’s diagnostic powers draw on over 12 billion transactions every month, created by millions of data sources across thousands of sites globally, combined with AI-based analytics and automation. The combination provides new levels of interaction insight and trouble-shooting capability for unified communications and contact center performance.